| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kota Kinabalu in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 230.2mm (9.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Kota Kinabalu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kota Kinabalu:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Tawau, Malaysia - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) SE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) S