| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kota Kinabalu in May is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 226.2mm (8.9in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kota Kinabalu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kota Kinabalu:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Tawau, Malaysia - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) SE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) S