Average Temperatures in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- The annual average temperature in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia is hot at 26.6 degrees Celsius (79.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of mean monthly temperatures is 2.3 °C (4.1°F) which is an extremely low range.
- May is the warmest month (hot) with an average temperature of 27.5 degrees Celsius (81.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (February) is fairly hot with an average temperature of 25.2 degrees Celsius (77.36 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kota Kinabalu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kota Kinabalu Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kota Kinabalu
- Iloilo, Philippines - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Tawau, Malaysia - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) SE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) S