Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Kota Kinabalu vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Kota Kinabalu vs Ufa, Russia
Kota Kinabalu vs Gafsa, Tunisia
Kota Kinabalu vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Kota Kinabalu vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Sokode, Togo
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Dalen, Telemark vs Penhas Douradas
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Fargo, North Dakota
Bergen - Florida vs Iranshahr
Latronico vs Tosontsengel
- The distance between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 7,757 km or 4,821 mi.
- To reach Kota Kinabalu in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 301.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kota Kinabalu bearing 322.1° or NW .
- Kota Kinabalu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kota Kinabalu is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.2 °C (31°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.9 °C (21.4°F) less in Kota Kinabalu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2002.3 mm (78.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2002.3 l/m² (49.14 US gal/ft²) or 20,023,000 l/ha (2,140,592 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.6° higher in Kota Kinabalu than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kota Kinabalu relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Kota Kinabalu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kota Kinabalu vs Zhengzhou, China
Kota Kinabalu vs Valentia, Ireland
Kota Kinabalu vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Kota Kinabalu vs Seville, Spain
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Nkoundja, Cameroon
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Chepes, Argentina
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs New Hampton, Ia
Florina, Macedonia vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais
Winthrop College, Sc vs Otavalo
Sadovo vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar
Kota Kinabalu vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kota Kinabalu
- Iloilo, Philippines - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Tawau, Malaysia - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) SE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills