Vs > Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Kota Kinabalu vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Kota Kinabalu vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Kota Kinabalu vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Kota Kinabalu vs Hombori, Mali
Kota Kinabalu vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Grazzanise, Italy
Saiq vs Windhoek
Greensboro, Nc vs Fukui
Monterrey vs Medicine Hat, Ab
Shearwater, Ns vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna
- The distance between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,472 km or 8,372 mi.
- To reach Kota Kinabalu in this distance one would set out from Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn bearing 325.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kota Kinabalu bearing 202.8° or SSW .
- Kota Kinabalu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Kota Kinabalu is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Kota Kinabalu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1841.4 mm (72.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1841.4 l/m² (45.19 US gal/ft²) or 18,414,000 l/ha (1,968,579 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Kota Kinabalu than in Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kota Kinabalu vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Kota Kinabalu vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Kota Kinabalu vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Kota Kinabalu vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Obidos, Brazil
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Woomera, Australia
Rocha vs Kirensk
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Clinton, Ia
Treinta Y Tres vs Federal Point, Fl
Szczecin vs Midelt
Kota Kinabalu vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kota Kinabalu
- Iloilo, Philippines - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) E
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 223.1 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Tawau, Malaysia - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) SE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) W
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) W
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WSW
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 236 kms (146.6 miles) S
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) S
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) NNE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) E
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) ESE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SSE